UTOPIA is the only consulting firm in institutional relations in Italy that can boast, as a quid pluris, its own legal and internal legislative office composed of lawyers and jurists with specific professional experience in political and judicial institutions.
This allows to further qualify the monitoring service of institutional, legislative and regulatory activities, as well as the engagement activities of public decision makers, through a perfect understanding of the impacts that the legislation has on the customer.
The Office for Legal and Legislative Affairs of UTOPIA makes it possible to combine simple institutional monitoring with a specific analysis activity conducted with a high added professional value.
- technical-legal analysis of the legislative measures and in general of the legislative framework
- description forms of legislative measures
- technical-legal position papers
- focus on specific legal issues of interest
- legislative drafting, preparation and presentation of legislative initiatives and amendments
- preparation and support for the presentation of official guidelines (motions, resolutions, agendas) of control and inspection documents (questions and interpellations)
- assistance in parliamentary cognitive proceedings (fact-finding investigations and hearings)